Birthday of the Museums! Free entrance and activities!
The Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium celebrate their 215 years of existence!
On Sunday, 27 November 2016, we are celebrating our 215 years with all the visitors! Free entrance and numerous free activities are scheduled: guided tours with our specialists, drawing and copying sculptures, films from our archives, discovering our reserves and restoration workshops, improv groups, visits in sign language (open for all), cello concerts and meeting the curator of the "Modernity à la belge" exhibition.
Discover our program here and reserve your seats via email@example.com or 02/508.34.76 (Mo-Fri).
Some more information on the activities:
- Continuous activities, without reservation
- Large workshop in the Museum's Forum for a creative break
- Artist for a day: take a seat behind one of the painter's easels in the Forum and copy some sculptures
- Film based on 215 years of archives of the Museums, played in Auditorium B the entire day (film by Yvon Lammens)
- 4 cellists will play cello concerts that complement the museum's decor
- Activities where reservations are required, consult the program
- Guided tours "215 years ago": a walk through the oldest acquisitions of the Museum (visits in English if enough interest) FULL
- Visit the reserves and the restoration workshops: an exclusive opportunity to see what happens behind the scenes of our Museums! FULL
Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
Rue de la Régence 3 (entrance without reservations)
Place royale 3 (entrance if you have reservations for an activity)
Museums open all day for free from 11 am to 6 pm
Time schedule of the activities here [all full]
Starting point of all activities in the Forum (main hall, see map)
Activities in French, Dutch and English
Reservation for activities
firstname.lastname@example.org or 02/508.34.76 (Mo-Fri)
Need more info?
email@example.com or 02/508.34.76 (Mo-Fri)